Monday, September 5, 2016

Hello

Hello,
My name is Lainey Galicia. I am a freshman at the College and can't wait to see what my future here holds. I work at HandPicked, a jewelry store on King Street.

 I am from a small town about 30 minutes outside of Charlotte, NC named Clover, SC. I am the youngest child with 3 older siblings(sister, then two brothers) I am the last of my family to attend CofC( yes every child has attend/is attending).

 I am in a sorority (GO PHI MU) and can't wait to be initiated and a part of Greek life here on campus.I also want to play quiddich and start to get involved in other groups and clubs.

 I was heavily involved in JROTC in high school. I want to cross town with CSU for AFROTC next year, and after my four years of college, I wish to commission as a officer in the Air Force( AIR POWER) where I want to be in the OSI which is basically the FBI of Air Force.

After years of military service, I wish to use my degree of Pyschology and Crime, Law and Society to become a behavioral analyst in the F.B.I, or even a Special Agent. I have always want to be a part of the Secret Service as well. I don't know where I will end up in life, but I know that I want to protect this country and serve.

So, hello, my name is Lainey and I am a positive and fun gal who is ready to take on my 4 years of college in the best city.
May 18,2016. Awards Ceremony with a close friend

May 18,2016. Awards ceremony with my two instructors 


June 7, 2014. After receiving ranks at Cadet Officer Leadership School with two of my best friends at Newberry College



August 21,2016. Bid Day
September 6,2016.After pledging Phi M
u.
November 16, 2015. My siblings and I before a wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment